Please consider donating a bit of your time and talents to make this collaborative a success! There are many fun, meaningful ways to participate and all help is appreciated. Some of the ways you can help are listed below. Please visit the desk monitor or the host on duty to learn more.
- Desk Monitor – An all-day shift on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and as needed for special evening events. The desk monitor is responsible for opening and closing the schoolhouse, collecting sales money for merchants, selling memberships, recording rents, and making payouts. Must be detail-oriented and experienced in handling cash.
- Main Floor Host – Assists customers, answers questions and keeps an eye on inventory on the main floor and upper floor. Typically scheduled from 12-5pm on Saturdays and Sundays, our busiest days. No experience or cash-handling necessary, just bring your happy personality.
- Basement Host – Typically scheduled from 12-5pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, the Basement Host sits downstairs and greets customers, assists them as needed, and keeps an eye on inventory in the basement. Refers shoppers upstairs to pay, so there’s no handling of cash. Feel free to bring a book or work on your art during slow times.
- Marketing Committee – Seeking creative, positive people!
- Membership & Merchants Committee – Be an ambassador for the schoolhouse.
- Events Committee — Love to throw a great party? Volunteer here!
- Finances & Fundraising Committee – Detail-oriented types will love this opportunity.
- Building & Equipment Committee – Good with your hands? We need you!
- Desk Monitors/Hosts – Outgoing personalities belong here!